No time to make breakfast? Try a low-carb keto smoothie made with healthy fats like avocado to fill you up for hours.
Just toss the ingredients into a blender and give it a whirl. In less than a minute, you’ll have a delicious and filling smoothie treat.
You can even whip up the smoothie while waiting for the coffee to brew. In almost an instant, you’ll have a full low-carb breakfast made.
GREEN KETO SMOOTHIE RECIPE WITH AVOCADO AND MINT
- 1/2 of an avocado (about 3-4 ounces)
- 3/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Sweetener to taste
- 5-6 large mint leaves
- 3 sprigs of cilantro
- 1 squeeze of lime juice
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 1 – 1 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Place all of the ingredients except the ice into the blender. Blend on low speed until completely pureed. Add the crushed ice and blend. Taste to adjust sweetness and tartness. Serve.
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 0.25 Cup Blueberries
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tsp MCT Oil
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein Powder (optional)
Put all the ingredients into a mixer, and blend until smooth.
COCONUT MILK STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE
- 1 cup strawberries frozen
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons smooth almond butter
- 2 packets stevia (optional)
Add all ingredients to blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into glass and enjoy!
FAT-BURNING VANILLA SMOOTHIE
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese (full-fat)
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp powdered erythritol (or 3 drops liquid Stevia)
- whipped cream (optional topping)
In a blender, combine egg yolks, mascarpone or creamed coconut milk, water, ice, MCT or coconut oil, vanilla and erythritol, Swerve or stevia. Pulse until smooth.
Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
LOW CARB STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE
- 1 lb Frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup Unsweetened almond milk (regular or vanilla)
- 1 large Avocado
- 1/4 cup Erythritol (or other sweetener of choice – adjust amount to taste)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender, until smooth. Adjust sweetener to taste as needed.
STRAWBERRY AVOCADO SMOOTHIE
- 75 grams frozen strawberries about 2/3 cup
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk use the one in carton for fewer calories/carbs
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 stevia packets or 2 teaspoons sugar equivalent
- 1/2 cup ice more or less
- Add all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
BLUEBERRY PROTEIN POWER SMOOTHIE
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tbs flaxseed meal
- 8 oz (1 cup) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- low carb liquid sweetener, optional
- Mix all ingredients in a jug blender or immersion blender, and blend until smooth.
- Test for sweetness and add sweetener as desired.
LOW-CARB 5 MINUTE MOCHA SMOOTHIE
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (the thick stuff from a can)
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee crystals regular of decaffeinated
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 avocado cut in half with pit removed
Place coconut milk, almond milk, vanilla extract, sweetener, coffee crystals, and cocoa powder into a blender. Blend until smooth.
Scoop the avocado into the mixture. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
KETO TROPICAL SMOOTHIE
- 7 large ice cubes
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons golden flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon MCT Oil
- 20 drops liquid Stevia
- ½ teaspoon mango extract
- ¼ teaspoon blueberry extract
- ¼ teaspoon banana extract
1. Put all of the ingredients inside of your blender and wait a few minutes while the flax meal soaks up some of the moisture.
2. Blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes or until consistency is thickened.
5. Pour out on a hot day, sit back, and enjoy!
FRUIT-FREE GREEN SMOOTHIE
- ½ organic cucumber, chopped
- ¼ cup parsley
- ½ lemon, peeled
- ½ avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 cups organic, raw spinach
- 1 cup coconut water
- 6 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy immediately.