Yoga in The Park
Finding the right place to stop drop and yoga does not have to be a chore. Whether you are new to the Yoga lifestyle, or you have been doing it for awhile, there re a multitude of ways to keep your body active. One of my favorite Yoga practices is to take my dog to the park and find a nice space to be one with nature.
My dog is fairly well behaved, so seeing mom doing some weird stretches is enough to keep him occupied. There are countless options to your yoga routine. Maybe you have been dabbling long enough to know a pretty natural flow. Maybe you need some help keeping your flow going.
Over the years I have found myself looking for an escape into my yoga on so many different levels. It’s hard to keep my attention, so I regularly need to shake things up with my routines. There are tons of free yoga classes you can join at your local parks, you just have to look, but the best way to get yoga into your life, is to be proactive and just do it.
Here is the 411 on a few tips I have learned along the way.
- Follow the youtube yogis
- There are tons of youtube yogis that will guide you through some pretty awesome routines. The more you try, the more you learn. At some point you might find yourself knowing the moves right along with the yogi, and the best part is that you can take them with you anywhere.
- Here are a few recommended Yogi Videos:
- Erin does a great beginners 30 Minute Power Yoga Session
- Boho Beautiful’s Peaceful Flow
- 30 Days of Yoga with Adreiene
- Find the time to yoga on your own
- The practice of Yoga is very personal, and while class work is always a great way to practice and gain knowledge, true progress is made through solitary expression.
- Keep trying to push your limits, push your body, and push your mind, because no one else is going to.
Keep your fitness personal. Dont spend your time comparing yourself to anyone else, your progress is your own. This journey to fitness is more than just the physical, its important to keep reminding yourself why your are doing this… FOR YOU, and no one else.
Show us some of your favorite yoga moves!
Follow us on Instagram and keep up with our community!