Frozen Yogurt Raspberry Bites
This simple and delicious treat is surprisingly easy, highly addictive, and harmless to boot.
1 cup plain or vanilla Greek Yogurt 1 package of raspberries
1 package blueberries
1-2 small ice cube trays
3 TBS almond milk Directions:
- Whisk together milk and yogurt. You can add a little bit of honey for extra sweetness.
- Pour yogurt mixture into cube tray filling each space only about 3⁄4 of the way.
- Drop in a single raspberry to each cube space.
- Place in the freezer until solid.
And enjoy! It’s the easiest trick in the book!
Frozen Melon Bites
This recipe requires absolutely no added ingredients.
1 honeydew 1 cantaloupe
Take a melon baller and ball out the entire melon. Place the melon balls on a cookie sheet with parchment paper, place in the freezer for at least an hour. Once the balls are frozen well enough, place into a freezer bag. Store up to 2 months.
Eat as you please!
Coconut Pineapple Popsicles
1 can of Trader Joe’s Cocunut milk 4 cups pineapple chunks
2 tbs honey
1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
1⁄4 tsp coconut extract (optional)
- In a medium saucepan heat coconut and honey together until fully incorporated. It is important that they are heated.
- Add pineapple chunks to a blender and pour the milk mixture over them.
- Add extract to the blender
- Add shredded coconut and stir with a spoon. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 6-8 hours.
All of these delicious treats will help you indulge with out costing you your diet.