Spring is here! You know what that means? Grilling time!
With the warm weather, holidays and get togethers you’re probably going to be spending a lot of time outside. It’s the perfect time to get out of the kitchen and fire up that grill and make something tasty!
One of my favorite summer treats is grilled corn. It’s healthy, satisfying and soooo good. This recipe is a Mexican style corn on the cob that will have you drooling as it cooks over those flames!
- 6 ears corn, unhusked
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 cup grated cotija cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- Juice of 2 limes
- Prepare grill
- Place corn, in its husks, directly on the rack. Grill until tender and cooked through, about 40-45 minutes.
- Peel down the husks. Rub each ear of corn with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with chili powder, cotija, cilantro and lime juice.
Note: This can also be done in the over. Simply preheat to 350F and follow directions above