1 cup oat flour
¼ cup almond meal flour
1 scoop Gen One Labs ISO Gen 100% Whey Isolate (to make it vegan try Gen One Labs Vegan ISO Premium Protein)
¼ cup coconut sugar
¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
¾ cup fresh diced strawberries
2 Tbsp. white chocolate chips
2 Tbsp. liquid coconut oil
1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. baking soda
1 large egg
Pinch of salt
White chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a 6-inch cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flours, protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and coconut sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, yogurt, egg, oil, vinegar and vanilla. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients, stirring to combine.
- Stir in strawberries and white chocolate chips until well-combined.
- Pour batter into prepared cake pan and bake 30-34 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 1 hour before slicing into 8 even pieces.
- Top with additional strawberries and drizzle with melted white chocolate, if desired.
- Serve immediately or store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Feel free to double the recipe to make a standard-sized cake to make a strawberry dessert that is the perfect arm candy to bring to a shower, backyard potluck or a kid’s birthday party!